Diagonal GG stripe cotton silk jacket
Crafted from diagonal GG stripe cotton silk, this single-breasted jacket is defined by a full canvas construction, ensuring an ideal fit and drape. First introduced in the '70s as an evolution of the historic Gucci rhombi pattern, the monogrammed pattern continues to evolve seasonally. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Brown and beige diagonal GG stripe cotton silk
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Full Canvas construction
- Notch lapel
- Patch pockets and chest welt pocket
- Two interior pockets
- Length 73cm based on a size 44 (IT)
- External fabric: 68% cotton and 32% silk Lining: 100% viscose Sleeve lining: 100% cupro
- Made in Italy
- The model is 183cm tall. The product shown in this image is a size 44 (IT)
All items will be delivered with our signature Gucci packaging.