DIOR PRESTIGE Make-up remover balm
DELIVER FROM, Wednesday July 8
Dior Prestige creates a new * ceremonial for skin preparation: the Make-up removal ritual. The Cleansing Balm is the first essential step in this make-up removal ritual rich in pink for perfectly cleansed skin, free of impurities, immediately more beautiful.
* At Dior
The skin is incredibly soft, supple and comfortable.
Its texture is transformed into a silky oil which coats and melts the most stubborn impurities and make-up. On contact with water, it turns into a silky milk that rinses off effortlessly.
The story of this Rose begins on the cliffs of Granville, not far from the House of Christian Dior in Normandy. Dior researchers discover a particularly perennial wild rose capable of withstanding the harsh sea climate while preserving its sublime beauty.
It would have taken 7 marriages for a horticulturist of domestic genius to take advantage of his wild nature and enhance his regenerative potential. It thus gives birth to the Rose de Granville, the 1st rose * specifically created for a cosmetic treatment.
After 15 years of research, Science Dior deciphers for the first time * the secret of its immense life power: a unique combination of 8 molecules.
This power is at the heart of Dior Prestige skincare.
* At Dior
- The skin is perfectly cleansed
- The skin is hydrated
- The skin is more beautiful
- The make-up is easily removed
- No residues remaining
- Stubborn make-up is eliminated
- Respect for the skin
Apply morning and evening to the face and eyes according to the Dior Institut gestures and rinse with water.
1. Take a generous amount of balm. Distribute it evenly over the face.
2. Massage with both hands in large, deep circular movements outwards until the texture becomes oil.
3. Gently place a little cream on the eyelids. Close your eyes and massage them in a circular motion down on the lashes to make the makeup slide.
4. Emulsify the oil with a little warm water so that it turns into milk.
5. Rinse with clear water then dab gently with a soft cloth, leaving the skin moist.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
WARNING: THE LISTS OF INGREDIENTS IN THE COMPOSITION OF CHRISTIAN DIOR PERFUMED PRODUCTS ARE REGULARLY UPDATED. BEFORE USING A CHRISTIAN DIOR FRAGRANCE PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS ON THE PACKAGE TO ENSURE THAT THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
# 12284 / A ISOHEXADECANE ● ISONONYL ISONONANOATE ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● GLYCERIN ● AQUA (WATER) ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● POLYGLYCERYL-10 BEHENATE / EICOSADIOATE ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● PARFUM ● FRFUA- SYNTHESIS ● FRFUA- FLUITRAFITRAFITRAFITRAFITRAFIT) TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ● ROSE EXTRACT ● MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT ● SODIUM BENZOATE ● POTASSIUM SORBATE ● BHT ● CI 75470 (CARMINE) ● TIN OXIDE ● TOCOPHEROL