Eco washed organic denim overall
Channelling the Fall Winter 2020 Men's collection’s grunge vibe, this denim overall is crafted from organic cotton and specifically treated for a stained-like, distressed effect. Gucci explores new takes on the cult fabric, reinterpreting it with different designs and washing techniques that blur the line between vintage and contemporary. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Light blue eco washed organic denim with stain effect
- Metallic 'School outfitters Gucci vintage Maison de l’Amour Firenze' logo label at the back
- This product contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Adjustable straps with front hook closure
- Maxi patch pocket at the top
- Front slash pockets
- Back patch pockets
- Side button closure at the front
- Leg opening: 52cm based on a size 32
- The product shown in this image is a size 32
- Made in Italy
- This product is made of 100% organic cotton. It is produced through cultivation and manufacturing processes that don't involve harmful chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilizers, and incorporates methods that respect biodiversity and ecosystems, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program.
All items will be delivered with our signature Gucci packaging.