Gucci Horsebit 1955 python small shoulder bag
Recreated from an archival design, the Gucci Horsebit 1955 bag is introduced in natural coloured python for Pre-Fall 2020. With the same lines and forms first introduced over six decades ago, the accessory unifies the original details with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. The small flap shoulder bag is completed with a special mechanism that adjusts the length of the shoulder strap so it can be carried on one shoulder or cross body.
- Natural coloured python
- Gold-toned hardware
- Leather lining
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing four additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 9.8" to 17.7" drop
- Min length: 65cm, Max length: 74cm
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: W25cm x H18cm x D8cm
- Note that python products may not be shipped to California
- Made in Italy
- The model is 175cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
All items will be delivered with our signature Gucci packaging.