Men's 'Fake/Not' print Ace sneaker
The Ace sneaker is presented in GG Supreme canvas—a material with low environmental impact. The ironic print ‘Fake’ in capital letters stands against a reinterpretation of the green and red Web stripe, a distinctive code from the archives. Completing the wordplay, the print ‘Not’ is displayed on the other shoe.
- Beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with Web stripe and 'Fake/Not' prints
- This product contains leather made through an innovative Scrap-less process that minimizes the production of finished leather scraps and decreases the consumption of new natural resources compared to traditional methods. We further reduce our environmental impact by tanning only the leather actually needed for production.
- Rubber sole
- 15mm height
- Made in Italy
MATERIALS AND CARE:
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
A motto from the Fall Winter 2020 Men's fashion show, 'Rave Like You Are Five' marks five years of creative direction by Alessandro Michele. With a birthday party theme, this dedicated packaging celebrates the occasion.