The Last Day of Summer, Woods, 100ml, eau de parfum
Gucci's first Haute Perfumery line, The Alchemist's Garden unfolds within an imagined laboratory filled with curious jars and mesmerizing scents. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate ("scented waters") is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- "The Last Day of Summer" Eau de Parfum
- Evoking the distinctive scent of changing seasons, "The Last Days of Summer" references the House's connection to the symbolism of the renewal of life and death. The sumptuous and warm fragrance is made up of Cedarwoods, Cypress and Nutmeg, nuanced by powerful woody and earthy notes of Patchouli and Vetiver.
- Accentuate this fragrance by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the fragrance is enclosed in a precious, white lacquered glass bottle with a porcelain effect, adorned with gold accents.
- Among the animals populating the House's narrative universe, the image of a pheasant decorates the bottle.