The Twist MM bag, made of crocodile leather, pays homage to the Maison's craftsmanship. The roomy accessory is distinguished by the goat leather lining, the LV twist-lock closure and the "wave" design of the base. The model, perfect from day to night, can be worn on the shoulder or crossbody, thanks to the sliding chain with leather shoulder strap.
23 x 17 x 9.5 cm
- Shiny Niloticus crocodile skin
- Color: Natural Sahara Gold
- Shiny Niloticus crocodile leather trim
- Goatskin lining
- Golden metal parts
- Iconic LV twist-lock closure
- Internal pocket with removable mirror
- Chain: Sliding, not removable
- Chain Height (Light): 31.0 cm
- Chain Height (Light) Max: 54.0 cm
The article can be produced in France, Spain, Italy or the United States.
To preserve the beauty of exotic leather products over the years, we recommend that you adhere to the following care guidelines.
- We advise you to be careful not to scratch or rub the product, and in particular the leather finishes, against abrasive surfaces.
- Due to their natural treatment, exotic leathers must imperatively be protected from moisture. We advise you to keep them away from water or any other liquid that could alter their consistency or color. If the product gets wet, dab it with a smooth, light-colored absorbent cloth.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and sources of heat (radiators, car interiors during the hot season, etc.).
- We advise you to avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfumes and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as with any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may release color on the product.
- In order to protect the product when not in use, store it in the special felt protective bag provided at the time of purchase.
Specific care instructions
Crocodile, python and lizard skins are particularly sensitive to humidity and heat, which cause irreparable detachment of the scales. We recommend that you avoid the use of any detergent or cream, the action of which may stain the product. In case of superficial stains, we recommend using a soft, dry, light-colored cloth.
These species are protected by the Washington Convention: in some cases, the products are accompanied by CITES certificates for export.
Taking care of your Louis Vuitton product allows you to enjoy its beauty for a long time.